Friday, March 20, 2009

Get the look...


The obsession continues...Balmain’s S’09 runway collection blitzed the opening of Paris Fashion Week and gave the industry an electrifying dose of rock-chic glamour. Christolphe Decarnin is a true genius (and the most gorgeous, over sized, gentle Frenchman ever). His crystal laden bandage wrap dresses, Michael Jackson military style jackets, sky-high studded diamante sandals and seriously stonewashed jeans made for an insatiable show that left the fashion world begging for more. Want the look? Easy. Start with the Rare velvet trim jacket, mix in the American Vintage lilac tank and add J Brand’s stonewashed Thrasher jean. Voila!

Image Credit; Balmain's S'09 Runway Show

Visit Original Post

2 comments:

Dice said...

Luxinator! I simply MUST have this Rare velvet trim jacket. Ralph Lauren meets Wacko Jacko. Totes hot!
Think I've found my winter staple...

Fifiluxe said...

Then have it you shall my love! It is the most divine jacket ever, I LOVE too...let me know what size and if you want and I will get you one asap xx